Increase email readership
and improve response with complex data tracking and analysis.
- Employee Communication
- Custom Charts and Reports
As with many organizations, internal email communication was growing at astounding rates due to sheer convenience, speed and cost-efficiency. But the company needed clearer insight into their readership demographics.Requirements:
- Understand which individuals, by region and job title, open internal corporate communications to ensure important messages are read in a timely manner.
- Refine audience demographics and newsletter content so information is always highly relevant.
Using detailed charts and reports built into the Message Builder, a customized enterprise solution from EmailOpen, viewing and analyzing readership data is now available instantly, allowing content to be refined as needed.Specifics:
- Job title and employee location information are instantly and readily available, displayed within visually appealing charts, graphs and reports.
- Real-time reports, fully synchronized with the company’s existing email system, allow filtering, printing and basic customization.
- 20,000 email addresses are scheduled for daily synchronization and update.
With instant access to critical campaign readership statistics, administrators and managers can see and understand response trends.
- Improved visibility: Detailed charts, graphs and reports offer immediate details on email open-rates within the company based on job title and region.
- Exceptional control: Email content is instantly adjusted, with readership impact measured by group to drive optimal response and relevance.
- Greater targeting: Response visibility helps the company more clearly define their actual audience and devise highly targeted content.